Be part of an organisation that makes headlines in January and throughout the year! Our popular culture appeal and positive approach to veganism is making a real difference for animals, sparing over 20 million lives since our 2014 launch.
Veganuary is advertising for a Managing Director! Could that be you?
- You will oversee our wonderful team of five, all charity operations, and our campaigns. You will be the highest ranking manager in the organisation; responsible for the overall success of our charity and reporting directly to the board of trustees.
- We need you to be a strategist and a leader who is able to steer the charity in the most effective direction while implementing our vision, objectives, and long term goals.
- You must also be financially aware with proven experience in budgeting, planning and income generation.
- We need you to be an inspirational leader, someone who can enthuse and motivate a team to excel within their roles.
- We aim to recruit the most talented and professional people into our team. We are fully committed to ongoing investment in our staff, including training to improve the work we do for our clients, the animals.
- The position will be home-based, but will require frequent travel around the country, predominately to London and York.
How to apply:
Please email your CV with a covering letter* that answers the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Veganuary?
- What will you bring to our charity?
- What are your salary expectations?
*Closing date for completed applications: 23 June 2017