This chain offers build-your-own options so it is possible to make up a vegan main.
- Regular / Small – Piled with brown rice, black beans, fresh pico de gallo, shredded lettuce for extra fresh crunch, your choice of sauteed vegetables and warm salsa, rolled into a toasted flour or wholewheat tortilla (exc. Cheese and Sour Cream).
- Naked – All the best of the burrito but hold the tortilla & pile a bowl with brown rice, black beans, fresh pico de gallo, and crisp shredded lettuce. Add your choice of sauteed vegetables & ladle on warm salsa for extra punch (exc. Cheese and Sour Cream).
- Crispy – It may not be the most authentic dish on the menu but its hard to resist that crunch before you savour the layers of black beans, pico de gallo,crisp lettuce, and your choice of veg filling and salsa (exc. Cheese and Sour Cream).
- White Corn – “Taco” is said to come from the charge used by Mexican silver miners 400 years ago. Now famous for a tortilla wrapped around explosively delicious fillings of your choice (exc. Meats, Cheese and Sour Cream). These are made with corn maseca for real authentic flavour & served traditional-style, with double tortillas.
- Soft Flour – Taco ’bout choice, the tortillas for these tacos are made with soft, white flour (like our burrito tortilla) and safely cradle every morsel as you eat. Pile high with your favourite fillings and put them to the test (exc. Meats, Cheese and Sour Cream).
- Ensalada Fresca – Fresh Mesclun greens, Black Beans, Pico de Gallo, Corn & Pineapple salsa, Coriander and Onion, and topped with your choice of sauteed veggies – drizzled with our signature Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette (exc. Cheese and Sour Cream).
- Take a stack of tortilla chips, and top with black beans, fresh pico de gallo, sliced jalapeños and crispy shredded lettuce. Add your choice of sauteed vegetables and a salsa for extra spice. Don’t skimp on the Guacamole! (exc. Cheese and Sour Cream).
*We've made every effort to ensure that the information contained in these pages is correct, and will be regularly reviewing and updating to reflect any changes. There will be times when the changes are faster than we are, however, so do let us know if you spy something that’s not quite right. Thanks!