- Preheat your oven to 220c / 430f
- Mushrooms – Put the tamari, water and paprika into a tupaware box, add the mushrooms, put the lid on and shake so the mushrooms are covered with the liquid. Marinade for 15 minutes. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Cashew sauce – Blend the cashews, flax, nutritional yeast, tofu, miso and salt, using the chopper attachment of a hand blender or a high speed jug blender. You may need to allow it to rest and soften for a few minutes and then reblend to get the sauce smooth.
- Pesto – Blend the basil, garlic, oil, walnuts and lemon juice until smooth.
- Salad – Combine the spinach, tomatoes, corn, spring onions and coriander leaf. Add a little oil, juice and salt to taste.
- Place the salad on the plate, top with the mushrooms with the cashew sauce and pesto.