- Line an oven proof dish with one of the pastry sheets
- Boil and mash the potatoes with plenty of Flora, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons of mustard
- Chop and boil the leeks then drain, pour in the carton of cream and simmer with a couple of dessert spoons of Flora and salt and pepper
- Pan fry the chicken pieces in Flora until defrosted, then stir them into the creamy leek mixture
- Into the dish with the pastry pour the leek and chicken mixture, then on top put a layer of the mash
- Cover with the second pastry sheet and, if you have a bit of pastry left over, get creative with a design for the top of your pie!
- Brush a bit of oil over the top so it browns nicely
- Bake at about 180 for 45 minutes
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.