Looking for a replacement filling for tuna sandwiches? Then look no further. This will totally hit the spot. And if you're not a sandwich fan, then this is also just great on it's own. Ideal for packed lunches, or alongside other salads at dinner.
Special thanks to Victoria Harley for the image: split-pin.co.uk
- Wash and drain the chickpeas and pour into a good sized bowl
- Add all other veggie ingredients to the bowl and mix well
- Add a good squirt of mayo and mix. You may wish to add more after mixing – it really is a case of personal taste
- Add a couple of shakes of the plum seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste
- Mix well
- Serve on its own, or between slices of crusty bread or sliced bread toast… Add lettuce or rocket, tomato, even a slice of cheese if you feel like it 🙂
This should last in the fridge for a day or two… Mine is usually all gone by the next day at the latest!
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.