- Cut the courgettes on the diagonal, brush with oil, griddle on a high heat
- If you do not have a griddle pan you can grill the courgette
- Steam the broccoli until only just cooked
- Purée the garlic using a pestle and mortar, add the lemon juice, oil and salt to taste
- Finely chop the coriander
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan on a medium heat
- Mix the broccoli, courgette and dressing well
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.