We all know we should eat more kale and this simple recipe is a really fun way to eat it!
- Put oven on a low heat.
- Have a large oven tray lined with paper, or a non stick sheet ready.
- If you don’t grow your own then buy a bag of fresh kale. Wash well and take out as many of the tough stalks as you can. Drain but no need to dry.
- In a large deep frying pan put all your kale it will seem a lot but it will soon go down in size. Put about a tablespoonful of rapeseed oil over the kale, and stir fry over a high heat until soft.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and toss.
- Add nutritional yeast flakes 2 – 3 tablespoons, and stir in..
- Now spread on to the oven tray and place in the oven. Check after 10 minutes and turn kale over as it should be starting to crisp up.
- Place back in the oven and keep checking, putting the outside kale into the middle as this speeds up the crisping.
- Store when cool in an air tight container… if you can resist that is!