This hummus wrap is chock-full of flavor and a good use of leftover grains of all kinds. Once you have your grain cooked, the wrap comes together in minutes. The recipe also doubles easily. Serve with a simple potato dish, and/or fresh corn—these wraps go with most anything! Or, pair with a soup.
Makes: 2 wraps; doubles easily
(I especially like this with Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup.)
- Place one wrap on a plate. Spread with about 1/4 cup hummus and sprinkle with hemp seeds, if desired.
- Arrange half the quinoa down the center of the wrap. Put a big handful of leafy greens next to it on one side and half the tomato slices on the other.
- Place half the avocado strips here and there, followed by a few strips of sun-dried tomatoes, if desired.
- Tuck two ends over the fillings; then, starting from one end, roll tightly, making sure that the ends are kept tucked in and that everything remains snugly inside. Repeat with the second wrap.
- Cut each wrap in half and eat out of hand.