The perfect winter warmer.
- Heat the olive oil in a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Fry the onion gently until it begins to soften.
- Add the garlic clove.
- Add all the vegetables and cook for a minute.
- Add the stock, herbs and tin of tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 30-45 minutes until al the vegetables are soft.
- Process in a liquidiser until smooth.
- Return to the pan and heat through.
- Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and salt as required.
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.