Makes 4 pasties.
Can be eaten hot or cold.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Lightly fry the tofu and vegetables until soft and slightly browned.
- Add the passata and seasonings and stir.
- Leave the filling mix to cool while preparing the pastry.
- Cut the pre-rolled pastry sheet into four equal squares.
- Spoon a portion of the filling mix into the centre of each pastry square, and sprinkle with feta.
- Fold the pastry over the filling mix, forming any pastry shape you wish to!
- Lightly brush each pasty with a soy milk / olive oil mix and prick with a fork.
- Place in a pre-heated over for approximately 30 mins, or until the pastry is cooked through.