Are your taste buds searching for something new? Try this Nutty Mushroom and Coriander Pilaf recipe. Bursting with earthy flavours, it’s a hearty dish that’s perfect as a main, or served as a smaller side portion.
Recipe serves: 4
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 35 min
- Heat Flora Freedom and oil in a large pan and fry the onion until soft, but not browned.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, chilli (if using), rice, turmeric and cook gently while stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms then pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and cook over a gentle heat for about 25 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir the pine nuts and coriander through the rice and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.