This is a delicious straightforward no-cook dessert that you can prepare in advance. Great if you are entertaining! (Make sure you return it to the freezer if you do not eat it all at once.)
- Place cashews in a bowl, cover with water and leave to soak for 4h to overnight.
- When ready to make the cake, line the base of a 20cm / 8 inch springform tin with parchment paper.
- Blitz the oreos into a food processor until you have thin crumbs. Add butter and mix so the biscuit mixture holds together.
- Press the oreo paste at the bottom of the springform tin.
- Drain cashews. Place them in a food processor with Grand Marnier, agave syrup and juice of 4 oranges. Blitz until smooth.
- Blend 1 orange zest into the cashew cream. Pour into the springform tin.
- Place cheesecake in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving leave at room temperature for 30 mins. Decorate with fresh orange slices on top.