With thanks to Salad Dodging Vegan for this recipe.
These little bite sized chunks of crispy Tofu make a healthy alternative to the usual array of sugary treats whilst watching a movie!
- Place the Couscous in a pan then cover with boiled water, leave to soak in, fluff with a fork then set to one side
- Press the Tofu between two chopping boards to remove as much moisture as possible, then cut into cubes
- Place the Couscous in a mixing bowl, then add the Herbs, Spices, and Seasoning and mix together
- Meanwhile, set the oven to 180c and spritz a baking tray with oil
- In a separate dish, add the Chia Protein Powder to 7-10 tablespoons of water and mix thoroughly – you want a thinly gloopy consistency so add a little more water if needed
- Dip each piece of Tofu in the Chia Protein Powder mixture, then coat in Couscous
- If needs be, shape and press the Couscous mixture around the Tofu, until evenly coated
- Place onto non-stick or oiled baking tray then do the same with the rest
- Once all the pieces are on the baking tray, spritz with a little more oil then bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees C, or until golden and crispy
- Serve with the dip of your choice