Remember when you were told not to play with your food? Forget that and get stuck-in making our vegan roast vegetable pizza. You can easily turn this recipe into a fun family activity by splitting the dough into 4, and have everyone decorate their own before popping them in the oven for 15-20 min, de-licious.
Recipe serves: 6
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 25 min
- Preheat oven to 200° C, 180° C fan, Gas mark 6.
- Sieve the flour, then place all ingredients for pizza base together in a mixing bowl and mix together to form a soft dough. Alternatively, throw the ingredients into a food processor to blend together.
- Place the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead lightly and shape into a flat round about 20-23cm in diameter. Place on a greased baking tray.
- Scatter the sundried and cherry tomatoes on top of the base, followed by the remaining topping ingredients, finishing off with a sprinkling of dairy free mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the base is light golden. Serve straight away with a crisp mixed salad.