- Wipe clean and lightly fry the mushrooms in olive oil until tender.
- Add a generous squeeze of lemon juice and a bit of the rind.
- Toss in thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cut large tomatoes in half and place tightly in baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and a dash of balsamic vinegar.
- Top with slices of fresh garlic, a sprinkle of smoked paprika and course salt.
- Roast in a hot oven till just starting to collapse.
- Bake 4 Schnitzels for 10 minutes at 190C.
- Combine elements beautifully on a plate.