This fabulous super-seeded loaf is perfect for breakfast with your favourite nut butter! It's a great accompaniment to soups and can be used to create the perfect sandwich.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt, quick yeast and sugar.
- Add the water and roughly mix it into the flour.
- While the dough is still lumpy add the oil and knead well until it feels smooth and pliable.
- Add the seeds and knead until they are combined into the dough.
- Leave the dough covered with a tea towel, in a draught free place, for it to double in size (This should take about an hour).
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead the dough firmly for several minutes.
- Shape the dough and put it into a 1kg bread tin.
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave dough to rise for about 25 minutes in a warm place.
- Bake in a preheated oven 35/40 minutes.