Keeps for about 1 week.
- In a high speed blender whiz everything but the berries (for the base) together until a light crumb forms then add the raspberries to form a dough.
- Press into a round tin – about 2 inches thick- leave in the fridge to set.
- Whiz all the topping ingredients together then add to the set base.
- For the chocolate drizzle, melt the cacao then sift in cocoa and stir in agave. and drizzle on top.
- We like to decorate our cakes with dried flowers, fresh fruit or extra seeds – be creative!
- This cake is ready straight away so dig in!