You'll love this bowl of gently spiced chilli which is perfect with a little soya yoghurt.
Provamel Soy Alternative Cream helps to make this Vegan Chili Sin Carne.
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil in a thick bottom cooking pot.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, chili and pepper and bake in the olive oil.
- Add the sieved tomatoes and tomato puree after 5 mins.
- Season with oregano, paprika powder, pepper and salt.
- Let it simmer for 20 mins. over a low heat.
- Garnish with the soya cream, chopped red onion, coriander and serve with the tortillas.