Not only a tasty lunch but the perfect appetiser at a dinner party!
- Place the agave syrup and 1 tbsp boiling water in a shallow small bowl.
- Place the toasted chicken-style strips in another small bowl.
- Dip each strips in the mix and then into the seasme seeds and coat both sides.
- Lay strips on a baking tray and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- When ready, warm a little grapeseed oil in a frying pan and toast the strips on.
- The strips can burn very easily so watch carefully!
- In an individual bowl, place the salad ingredients.
- Slice avocado thinly and place on top of the salad ingredients.
- Top with the warm strips and serve with the well mixed Thai dressing.