If you’re planning on travelling in the UK, you might be wondering where the best B&Bs are for getting a vegan breakfast you’ll remember (in a good way!) Well look no further.
Along with some of the 100% vegan B&Bs out there, the UK also has some great places that offer some delightful vegan options on their menus.
Check out some of the best and where to book right here!
The Swallows, Ceredigion, Wales
Proving that you don’t have to sacrifice on taste, The Swallows use soya milk and egg substitutes to recreate favourite breakfast dishes.
- Pancakes made with egg substitute and soya milk, topped with either fresh berries, caramelised fruits, lemon and sugar or maple syrup
- Avocado on soda bread with or without crushed hazelnuts and fresh tomatoes
- Welsh Rarebit, made with soya substitutes
Martineau House, Tyne and Wear
Offering a tasty selection of Middle-Eastern inspired dishes to wake up the taste buds.
- Middle Eastern Tofu Scramble; Middle Eastern inspired breakfast with pan-fried tofu marinated in ras-el-hanout, wilted spinach, slow cooked cherry tomatoes with oregano, sliced and pan fried field mushrooms, garlic and tahini dip and a homemade flatbread
- Middle-Eastern Vegan Full English; chickpea pattie, mini potato cake, mushroom, tomato, baked beans, fried bread, soya sausage, fried tofu
- Tomato Rarebit with whole grain mustard served on two slices of toast
The Hough, Cheshire
For those on-the-go or looking for a lighter option, The Hough offers a 29-strong selection of fresh smoothies and juices made on the premises. A few favorites are below:
- Nut Mylk with Chia Seeds, Fresh Vanilla (omitting honey for another sugar substitute) – Nut Mylk is made from Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Medijool Dates, Coconut Water and fresh Vanilla. This smoothie is packed with hidden benefits. Chia seeds are a rich source of omega-3 and are known to help control hunger while enhancing your diet with super nutrients. This smoothie is a meal in itself but it can served with a mixed bowl of unsalted cashew nuts, dried apricots and raisins for those wanting a little bit more
- Kale and Broccoli – this Fruit and Veg smoothie also contains Spinach, Celery, Lime, Cucumber, Apple, Mango and Ginger. Kale is one of the World’s best sources of Vitamin K and Broccoli is well known for its immune boosting properties!
- Berry Boost – Strawberry, Raspberry, Cranberry, Blackberry, Mango, Apple and Lime. This fruit smoothie is packed with antioxidant berries which will leave you feeling energised and can help improve your health, protect your skin and help prevent certain diseases. We serve this with a bowl of fresh raspberries, blueberries and black grapes for a delicious start to the day
Gothic View, Isle of White
Serving up a surprising range of French-inspired breakfast dishes, all catered to Vegan-diets using cashew cream and vegetable oil where required.
- Mushroom Crustini, fresh rosemary and lemon cashew cream
- Toasted French baguette with cashew cream unsalted nuts and lemon
- Tomatoes and fresh rosemary topped with mushroom
Old School House B&B, Suffolk
Vegan Full English; homemade hash browns, sweet tomatoes pan fried in virgin olive oil, baked beans in original tomato sauce and pan-braised mushrooms, served with a “melt in your mouth” fried slice of freshly baked bread.
To book a night with any of these B&Bs please visit www.toprooms.com
For further information please contact the eviivo PR team on 0161 669 4708 or email [email protected]