This European boulangerie chain with restaurants worldwide has a surprising range of vegan offerings. Breakfasters in both the UK and US will enjoy the Organic Baker’s Basket, blueberry muffins and Avocado Toast, and there are some tasty breakfast bowls to choose from, too. Those coming later in the day will find a Lentil & Avocado Salad and a Chilli. In the UK, there is also a Lebanese Mezze, Pot au Fer and the Ménage a Trois shared platter, while those in the US may find Quinoa Taboulé, Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai and a savoury Crispy Quinoa Cake.
Many more items can be made vegan if you just ask, and there are seasonal items and soups that may be vegan too – all clearly labelled on the menu. There is great news for those of us who still press our noses against the windows of Patisseries and dream – the Raw Nut Cakes (both the passion fruit & beetroot and salted caramel flavours) and the Cocoa & Pear Cake are vegan.
- Avocado toast. Without the extra toppings
- Mushroom toast. Needs to be requested to be vegan. We can make it on regular bread and with vegan cream
- Seasonal Fruit Salad
- Vegan Detox bowl
- Vegan Bircher bowl
- Organic Gluten-free porridge. Needs to be requested to be made either with almond or oat milk. No honey as a topping.
- Maple Quinoa Porridge
- Organic Baker’s Basket. Some teams might serve it with side butter, which is not vegan. All jams are vegan and from the spreads our Noir spread is “accidentally vegan” (not confirmed it is vegan, but doesn’t have any non-vegan ingredient).
- Organic Muffins, only our blueberry flavoured one is vegan.
All coffees can be made with almond or oat milk
- Flat White
- Pot of Organic tea: Earl Grey/ English Breakfast/ Jasmine Green/ Chunmee Green/ Masala Chai/ Chamomile/ Rooibos/ Fresh mint
- Mulled Wine.
- Organic Beetroot & Ginger Latte. Needs to be requested with almond or oat milk.
- Steeper, only the Cinnamon & Apple flavour
- Organic Turmeric Latte. Needs to be requested with almond or oat milk.
- Matcha Latte. Needs to be requested with almond or oat milk.
- Raw Nut Cakes. Both flavours: passion fruit & beetroot or salted caramel.
- Cocoa & pear cake. This won the Best Vegan Cake in 2016 by PeTA
- Avocado Toast. Without any extra add on.
- Toasted Vegetables, Goat’s Cheese tartine. Must be requested without the goat cheese
- Lebanese Mezze
- Organic Lentil & Avocado
- Detox. Available only in T2 stores.
- Organic Pot Au Feu. It has got quinoa and root vegetables. Available only in T2 stores.
- Chilli Sin Carne
- Feta & Winter hummus tartine. The feta needs to be requested to be removed.
- Le Pain Quotidien Vegan Bowl.
- Vegan Cauliflower & Butternut Coconut curry.
- Our soup flavours are rotating. Apart of the ‘cream of tomato’ all other soups are vegan
- The deal ‘A bowl of soup and a half tartine’ can be vegan with a vegan soup and a half avocado toast
Assiettes – Shared platters. Available only in T2 stores
- Ménage a Trois. Three types of homemade vegan spreads: guacamole, hummus and beetroot hummus with vegetable crudités.
We have an offer with the shared platters: Monday to Friday after 5pm with every shared platter a bottle of wine can be added for half price. As all our wines are vegan this is an ideal combo for a vegan night-out or friendly catch up.
- Seasonal Salad
- Organic Hummus
- Beetroot Hummus
- Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Mixed Olives
- Roasted Vegetables
- Side of our organic bread
- Detox Lemonade
- Fresh Orange Juice
- Organic Apple Juice
- Fresh Pressed Juices: two flavours:
- 1-a-day green and Pineapple,
- Melon & Apple
- Our Immune boost is not vegan, as the recipe has got honey.
- Homemade Lemonade. Both flavours, the Traditional and the Raspberry.
- Organic Presse. Both flavours are suitable for vegans. Elderflower and Ginger.
Organic Beer, Cider and Wine
All our alcoholic drinks are suitable for vegans.
- Freedome Helles Lager
- Sam Smith Pale Ale,
- Dunkertons Premium Cider
- Prosecco from Italy
- House white, RN13
- Sauvignon Blanc, Chile
- Pinot Grigio, Italy
- House Rose RN13
- Cotes de Provence Rose, France
- House Red RN13
- Pinot Noir, France
- Merlot, Italy
This information is accurate on 29/12/2017.