Specify that you are vegan before ordering, the allergen menu suggests that options can be made although it is good to check what the food is cooked in.
There is nothing specifically marked as suitable for vegans on the menu, but there are a number of options that can be made vegan upon request.
- The All Day Vegetarian (ask for no eggs or butter on toast)
A slice of malted brown or white bloomer toast with griddled mushrooms, tomato, baked beans and hash browns.
You can also ask to put together a breakfast from these options:
- Toast, brown and white (ask for no butter)
Served with jam, marmalade, or peanut butter
- Baked beans
- Flour tortilla for the breakfast wrap
- New potatoes
- Red pepper
- Chilli Burrito with Vegetarian Chilli (ask for no jack cheese or sour cream)
A large flour tortilla filled with lettuce, Mexican rice, red onion.
- The OK Bean Burger (ask for no mayo or swiss cheese)
A mildly spiced mixed bean and vegetable burger in a crispy golden crumb.
- Mushroom Swiss Club (ask for no swiss cheese, mayo or coleslaw)
A toasted triple deck of griddled mushrooms, lettuce, tomato and crisp onion rings on toasted malted brown or white bloomer with tomato relish on the side.
- Veggie Grill (ask for no egg, butter or sour cream)
A mildly spiced veggie beanburger, griddled tomato, mushrooms, crispy onion rings and baked beans. Served with twister fries or a baked potato.
- Veggie Chilli (ask for no sour cream or grated cheese)
A bowl of our spicy bean and vegetable chilli served with Mexican rice and chopped red onion, and jalapeno slices on the side
- Jacket Potato
- Veggie Chilli Twister Fries (ask for no jack cheese)
A bowl of our spicy twister fries smothered in veggie chilli and topped with jalapeno slices, and onion.
- 6″ or 12″ Onion Ring Stack (ask for no ranch dressing)
A towering stack of golden fried onion rings served with barbecue sauce and tomato relish.
- OK Diner Home Fries
New potatoes griddled with onions and red peppers.
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Cajun Fries
There may also be other options available if you speak with the staff.
Find their allergen guide here.
This information is accurate on 29/06/2018.