Looking for a way to celebrate Veganuary? This is it!
- A night’s accommodation at Tune, London
- Lunch at the Wild Food Cafe in Covent Garden
- Dinner at tibits in the Heddon Street Quarter
- Facebook – Like and comment on any competition post with this image. To qualify, you must have liked all four associated Facebook pages: Veganuary, Tune Hotels, tibits and Wild Food Cafe.
- Twitter – RT any competition tweet with this image. To qualify, you must be following all four associated Twitter profiles: Veganuary, Tune Hotels, tibits and Wild Food Cafe.
- Instagram – Love and comment on any com competition post with this image. To qualify, you must be following all four associated Instagram accounts: Veganuary, Tune Hotels, tibits and Wild Food Cafe.
Competition runs from 10am Tuesday December 8th through to 10am Thursday December 10th (UK time).
One winner will be selected at random by Veganuary.
Winner announced on Friday December 11th 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
The total prize:
- A one night stay at any London Tune Hotel, two people in a double or twin room. Stay is only valid for January 2016.
- Lunch for two at Wild Food Cafe. Only valid for January 2016.
- Dinner for two at tibits UK. Only valid for January 2016.
- Dates are subject to availability of Tune Hotels, Wild Food Cafe and tibits UK.
- The Tune Hotel stay will include a comfort package (includes use of the television, hairdryer and wireless internet access, 1 towel per guest, toiletries and use of the in-room safe).
- The prize does not include travel.
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to send your details to Veganuary, Tune Hotels, Wild Food Cafe and tibits UK, and your details may be used for direct marketing purposes. Unless you have provided consent, the promoters will not provide your details to any third parties.
- You may unsubscribe at any time from the promoters‘ direct marketing by contacting the relevant company by e-mail, telephone, post or by using unsubscribe links within their e-mails.
- The promoters‘ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.