Cafe Rouge have really excelled themselves vegan-wise with their latest menu.
Have a look below at all their amazing offerings including some delicious options for January and beyond!
À La Carte Menu
- Soupe de Saison – Moroccan bean soup with sweet potato, apricot, dates and coriander garnish. Served with rye & caraway bread
- Beetroot Tatin – balsamic glazed roast beetroot tart with watercress and shallot garnish
- Moroccan Vegetable Tagine – roasted courgette, carrots, butternut squash, baby spinach and chickpeas with toasted almonds and coriander chutney. Served with spiced coriander couscous
- Vegetable Parmentier – celeriac, chestnut mushroom, pearl barley and white wine stew topped with crispy potato
- Orchard Salad – chichory, frisée, watercress, beetroot, carrot, red apple and chopped hazelnuts
- Spicy Chickpea Burger – chickpea, pepper and sweetcorn burger with sesame seed crumb, baby gem lettuce, plum tomato and red pepper tapenade in a soft sourdough bun
- New Orchard Salad – chicory, frisée, watercress, beetroot, carrot, red apple and chopped hazelnuts
- House Salad
This information is correct on 01/01/2019.
*We've made every effort to ensure that the information contained in these pages is correct, and will be regularly reviewing and updating to reflect any changes. There will be times when the changes are faster than we are, however, so do let us know if you spy something that’s not quite right. Thanks!