Breakfast or dessert? You decide!
- Grate the apple and cook it on a low heat until it forms a smooth with few lumps.
- Mix the flour with the salt in a large bowl.
- Add the apple sauce to the bowl, add the soya milk 1/2 a cup at a time and whisk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add 1/2 cup of the batter mix to a hot oiled frying pan, and cook until the bubbles on the surface of the pancake do not close when they pop.
- Flip the pancake and cook until there is some colour on the bottom.
- Once the pancakes are cooked, pan fry a same handful of blueberries and a banana sliced lengthwise. Top the pancakes with the pan fried fruit and some vegan yoghurt/custard.