What a way to start the day!
Simmer the Strawberry Chia Jam ingredients on low heat until it thickens. Set aside to cool down.
Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Combine oats, apple sauce, cinnamon and ‚egg‘.
- Mix maple syrup and peanut butter together and put in a microwave for 20 seconds.
- Pour into the oats mixture and combine thoroughly, so all the oats are fully coated.
- Now set 1/2 cup of the oats mixture aside and put the remaining mixture into a square glass dish.
- Press down firmly.
- Spread the strawberry chia jam on the top.
- Crumble the reserved 1/2 cup of oat mixture and sliced almonds over and press the topping down making sure it sticks well.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and enjoy loads!