This Shaak is simple, filling and quick to make. It involves minimal preparation and tastes delicious.
This recipe serves 2
- Open the can of butter beans
- Chop or blend the tomatoes
- Chop the chilli
- Heat the oil in a pan
- When it’s heated, add the Rye and cumin seeds
- Add the Sweet Neem Leaves and Hing
- After the seeds have popped add the tomatoes and chilli
- Let it cook
- Add the butter beans
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder, salt to taste and a teaspoon of dried coriander powder
- After it’s a cooked for a few minutes, add the chopped coriander
- Stir and let it cook
- Serve after 5 – 7 minutes
We enjoyed this with mini wraps. It can also be eaten with rice or Rotli.