A really scrumptious burger.
- Mix egg replacer with a few tablespoons of water.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion until clear, then add the garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Add egg replacer, polenta and seasonings.
- Remove from heat and add quinoa and butternut.
- Form into burgers with your hands, and put on a place and refrigerate for at least half and hour. Don’t skip the chilling process.
- Cook the burgers on medium heat, and turn over once a crust has been formed. This takes about five minutes.
- Serve with salad or steamed vegetables.