It is a common misconception that you need eggs to make American pancakes but I assure you these pancakes are fluffy and delicious!
You can use the main 3 ingredients and add whatever flavouring you like. I like to use cinnamon and raisins because it gives the pancakes flavour without having to add sugar.
To make them taste like a sweet treat I like to serve these with fruit dips and mangoes always blend perfectly.
Serves: 2 (2 large pancakes or 4 smaller ones)
- To make the pancakes mix together the flour, milk, baking powder, and cinnamon powder.
- Once it is fully blended mix in the raisins with a spoon.
- Ladle some of the mixture into a pre-heated non stick pan and cook on both sides until thy are cooked throughout.
- If you want very large pancakes cook the mixture half at a time and if you want smaller ones cook a quarter of the mixture per pancake.
- For the mango dip, simply cut the skin off a mango and cut away the core then add the left over fruit to a blender.
- Blend until it has become a purée and serve with or on the pancakes.