Guilt free. Taste full.
Makes 12 cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f and line a baking sheet.
- Process the flour, pecans, apricots and salt if using in a food processor until crumbly. Gradually add the milk and sweetener if using until a moist but not sticky ball of dough is formed.
- Transfer to a bowl and work in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Divide the dough into 12 and roll each onto a ball and place spaced apart on the baking sheet. Flatten the cookies with your palm, they won’t spread much while baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden and firm to touch. Cool on a wire rack.