Preheat your oven to 200c.
- In a jug mix the flour, water and salt with a fork. Leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Put a baking sheet on a large baking tray. Pour the flour mixture onto the paper, try to make it a round pizza shape but it’s not a problem if you can’t.
- Put this in the oven whilst you prepare the toppings. This should take 10-15 minutes, the edges will be starting to brown.
- In a bowl mix the passata with the nutritional yeast. Grate the garlic i to this, shred or tear the basil and add that too.
- Using your peeler shred the fennel, just a handful will suffice. Put into a large bowl.
- Chop about 2 inches off the bottom end of the asparagus. Roughly chop at a diagonal angle. Add to the bowl.
- Finely slice the leek. Add to the bowl.
- Cut the top and bottom off the courgettes. Using the peeler shred into wide thin pieces. Add to the bowl.
- Finely slice the mushrooms but do not put these in the bowl yet.
- Add a splash of olive oil and a dash of salt to the bowl. Using your hands mix this well and massage the oil into the veg. Now add the mushrooms and mix just a little.
- Take your base out of the oven if you haven’t already. Turn the oven up to 240c.
- Top with the passata, use however much you want, some people like a lot and some people like a little, it’s up to you.
- Top with the veg.
- Put the pizza on the top shelf of the oven. After 10 minutes check the pizza, the veg should be starting to brown, bake more if needed.