Like a crumble, only better! And it's gluten free.
To make the whip:
- Add all ingredients marked with (*) to a blender and cream until very smooth.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC / 400ºF / Gas Mark 6
- Combine rhubarb, ¾ cup [187.5ml] apple juice, rice malt and cinnamon in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Dissolve kuzu in remaining ¼ cup [62.5ml] juice. Add to the rhubarb and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, cool slightly, and add strawberries.
- Pour fruit into an 8×8” (20cm) glass baking dish and set aside.
- Combine oats, nut flour, cinnamon, salt and maple sugar in a mixing bowl. Add oil and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the crisp topping over the fruit. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.