There’s nothing more traditionally festive than roasted chestnuts. We’ve been in the Pulsin’ kitchen to shake up the traditional recipe by using Macadamias! This is a really easy and delicious way to create a snack full of protein.
This method works equally well with pumpkin seeds too. Why not try experimenting with roasting lots of different nuts and seeds to create a unique and warming snack!
- Add a bag of raw unsalted whole macadamia nuts to a large frying pan
- Gently pan roast until the first signs of browning
- Add a splash of tamari, or try with Clearspring Ume Plum seasoning for a delicious alternative
- Stir well and turn off the heat
- Serve immediately while still warm