When you're exhausted at the end of the day, this is a winner! Flavour-packed, filling and healthy.
- Pour some boiling water from the kettle into a pan, put on a low heat and chuck in your edamame beans (these need approx. 5 minutes to cook and should only be on a simmer, never a boil)
- In a fry pan, add some olive oil and put on a medium heat
- Chop up your onion and throw in the pan
- Chop/mince your garlic and ginger and add to the pan after a minute or two
- Add a good shake or two of cayenne pepper/chili powder and stir well
- Add a generous splash or two of soy sauce and mix
- Wash your stir fry mix and add to the pan, stir well
- Wash your kale, roughly chop and add to the pan. Mix in well so that the kale is combined in with the veggies
- Your edamame beans should be ready now, so drain into a colander and set aside (briefly)
- If the kale is starting to wilt and darken in colour, open the tofu and chuck into the pan. Mix well
- Add the edamame beans and stir in well
- Serve and eat without hesitation!