Easy Peasy Cauliflower Cheesy!
- Break cauliflower into florets and boil in a pan of water for approx. 10 minutes
- In another saucepan, put the Bechamel on a low heat, and add a very large scoop of flora, a cup of almond milk and lots of salt and pepper
- As the mixture melts together, grate in the block of Violife and stir – not until it’s totally melted – leave a few chunky bits!
- Put the cauliflower into an oven proof dish, pour the cheesy mixture over the top
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 180, and then grill for a further 5 minutes for a crispy top
- E voila!