We are searching for an International Head of Corporate Engagement to lead on Veganuary’s work with established companies in the US as well as overseeing and supporting the efforts of our corporate engagement managers in the UK, Germany and Latin America.
Salary: $63,000 to $70,000 per annum
Contract: full time, permanent, 40 hours per week
Reports to: CEO
Work base: home-based within the US
Right to work requirements: we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work and travel in the US
Be part of a small, but dynamic organization that makes headlines in January and throughout the year!
Veganuary’s popular culture appeal and positive approach to veganism is making a measurable difference for animals, sparing millions of lives since our launch in 2014. Our participant numbers continue to grow exponentially, as do our partnerships with the corporate world, including chain-restaurants, manufacturers, supermarkets, and food retailers.
- Building relationships with US-based companies (including retailers, restaurant chains, brands, and food manufacturers), influencing and supporting them in their transition to extend and improve their vegan product and menu base as well as providing support and tools to run successful Veganuary branded marketing campaigns
- Working closely with our corporate engagement managers in the US, UK, Germany, and Latin America and potentially other regions in the future, providing guidance, coaching and evaluation tools as well as leading on the development of innovative and impactful corporate engagement approaches on an international level
- Supervising our evaluation and tracking process and providing guidance globally to make sure our objectives are met and our work remains impact-oriented and highly effective
- Coordinating the creation of resources and materials
- Implementing and maintaining a working database to structure and oversee our international corporate engagement work on Salesforce
- Other reasonable duties that may be required
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience in a similar role with demonstrable management experience (for example in corporate affairs/outreach/engagement, brand marketing, management consulting, or other relevant area)
- A good understanding of the operating environment of the private sector and corporates within it
- The ability, confidence, and authority to engage with corporate executives and build long-term relationships with them
- Excellent public speaking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Effective at motivating and developing teams and inspiring them to produce amazing work
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a team-driven environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Commitment to the vision and values of the organization
Veganuary is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage and civil partnership status, or age. We would particularly welcome applications from BIPOC candidates. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our vision is simple; we want a vegan world. A world without animal farms and slaughterhouses. A world where food production does not decimate forests, pollute rivers and oceans, exacerbate climate change, and drive wild animal populations to extinction.
Impact: we are committed to a vegan world; we will utilise research to evaluate how the highest number of lives can be spared and direct resources to that end.
Empowerment: we will optimise our outreach to support and encourage people on their vegan journey in a non-judgemental, positive, constructive and easily accessible way.
Collaboration: by partnering with other mission-driven organisations and working closely with corporates, we will make a bigger difference.
Diversity and inclusion: we know that it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests and backgrounds to achieve our vision; we appreciate the value of this and how it brings us closer to achieving our mission.
Respect and integrity: in all internal and external relationships, we will strive for genuine, honest, and transparent communication.
Resilience: we will continue to create a professional and sustainable (human, social, economic and environmental) organisation.
Please submit your application via [email protected] including your CV and a cover letter of no more than 750 words that answers the following questions:
Why do you want to work for Veganuary?
What will you bring to our organisation?
When can you start?
What is your salary expectation?
We’re keen to fill the position soon and will begin the interview process on a rolling basis, so please apply now if you meet the required specifications for the role!