…new vegan sandwiches launching soon!
If you’re looking for new lunch ideas you’ll be excited to hear that URBAN eat, a UK-based sandwich brand which supplies over 3,000 stores, is about to launch five brand spanking new additions to their vegan range – and they sound super-tasty!
There will be five new sandwiches and wraps to choose from when they launch next month:
- Pickle Me Up – a sandwich packed with cheddar-style dairy free cheese, pickle and salad
- Sweet Baby Cheesus – a wrap filled with dairy free mozzarella, pesto, roasted tomatoes and salad
- Hot Mozza Bella – a panini with dairy free mozzarella, pesto, roasted tomatoes and sweet chilli peppers
- Dirty Jack – a wrap with one of our favourites – barbecue pulled jackfruit – with their very own special sauce, sweetcorn, salad and slaw.
- Avo-lafel – the grand finale – packed with avocado falafel (yum!), pesto, red pepper tapenade, peppers and salad
These tasty-sounding options will join the company’s existing vegan sandwiches to sit alongside the likes of their Shabby Chic Pea and Bhaji Bonanza products on the shelves of your favourite lunch joint.
Photo by Sara Dubler on Unsplash
URBAN eat has said that this move is in response to a growing customer demand for meat and dairy free options. You can find out more about their products on their website. Let us know what you think to the new options by commenting on this post.
Try vegan tomorrow