Good to look at. Good to eat!
- Thinly slice the courgette lengthways, and also thinly slice the tomatoes and mushrooms
- Put all of these under the grill and turn the courgette slices when they start to brown
- In the meantime prepare the avocado, by mixing all the other ingredients together (except the basil and olive oil)
- Assemble your stacks as follows; slice of courgette, avocado, mushrooms, tomatoes, basil and repeat.
- Put the stacks back under the grill just to heat through
- Finish with a final layer of avocado and a drizzle of olive oil
- Sit down, relax, and enjoy!