These are so tasty and simple to make that even cooking novices will be able to impress their friends with this dish.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425 °F/gas 7
- Unroll the pastry and cut into 4 pieces
- Roll these 4 pieces into squares
- Place a mushroom on each square and top the mushroom with the pesto sauce, tomatoes, then the sliced Cheezly
- Now bring up the corners of the pastry over the topping and press to seal together
- Place these parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 20 mins until the pastry is golden
These can be made and kept in the fridge until ready to cook and they can also be frozen after cooking and then reheated.