Sukrin Peanut Flour has a wonderful rich peanut flavour that lends itself very well to cookies and biscuits. It acts as both the flour and the flavour! These delicious cookies are great for breakfast, as a healthy treat or post-workout protein boost. They are virtually free from carbs, sugar-free and packed with protein and beneficial fats. Great for low carb and LCHF diets. Vary the chopped nuts, try adding seeds instead, or sugar- free chocolate chips.
Nutritional comparison is to cookies made with sugar and peanut butter rather than Sukrin Gold, coconut butter and chopped nuts.
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C/GM4.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir the Peanut Flour (and almond if using), baking soda and sea salt together in a bowl.
- Cream the butters with the Sukrin Gold in a food mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg replacer gradually until well combined.
- Gently fold the flour mixture and the chopped nuts, a spoonful at a time.
- Place dessert spoons of the mix on to the trays, leaving plenty of space between them.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, removing from oven while they are still a little soft in the centre.
- Cool on a wire rack and keep in an airtight container.