Perfect for those 'crowd around the dinner table and dig in' family meals.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Fry together onion, garlic, ground coriander, ground cumin, chili powder and cinnamon until onion is soft.
- Add diced sweet potato, red pepper, canned tomatoes and water.
- Bring to boil. Then cooked covered under medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add black beans, chickpeas, and cider vinegar. Cook uncovered under medium heat for 20mins until vegetables are cooked and liquid has thickened.
- Add cocoa powder, sugar, lime juice and season to taste.
- Add chopped fresh coriander just before serving.