Wakame seaweed is mild tasting, so the strongly flavoured dressing will stand out.
Give yourself 45 minutes for soaking and marinating the wakame (directions below).
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions and set aside.
- Place the wakame in a small bowl and soak in warm water for 15 minutes to reconstitute and soften.
- Remove from the bowl and squeeze out any remaining liquid.
- Whisk together vinegar, rice syrup, shoyu, ginger juice, and sesame oil. Adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Toss wakame with dressing and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Toss marinated wakame with the salad greens and cooked rice.
- Top with the toasted sesame seeds. Serve at room temperature or chilled.