Happy, healthy and hearty – it’s time to cook vegan…
In Peace and Parsnips, Lee Watson invites everyone to discover the delights of eating meat- and dairy-free recipes, bursting with vitality and taste.
Using fresh produce, Lee celebrates this incredibly healthy way of eating through recipes that are varied, nutritious and utterly delicious. From curries, burgers and bakes to show-stoppers for special occasions, this book is set to rock your concept of cooking vegan!
– Braised Cauliflower and Puy Lentil Tabouleh
– Fragrant Wilde Rice, Curly Kale and Pistachio Salad
– Pakistani Pumpkin and Beetroot Bhuna
– Chickpea, Squash and Apricot Burgers
– Roasted Chestnut and Fennel Casserole
– Rustic Apple and Whisky Marmalade Tart
– Raw Blueberry and Macadamia Cheesecake
Save money, feel healthier and be amazed at the incredible new flavours in your life.