1. Thinly slice an apple using a mandolin or a knife.
2. Mix the cinnamon and maple syrup in a plate and soak the apple slices in. Allow to marinate
for about 20 minutes.
3. Place the slices on a non-sticky dehydrator sheet and dehydrate overnight or during about 10
hours at 115F. (If you do not have dehydrator you can directly find dehydrated apple slices in
4. Prepare the ice-cream: open a MiiRO popsicle using a knife, separate the ice-cream and the
chocolate shell and set aside.
5. Assemble your apple mille-feuile: in a plate, layer one slice of apple, one scoop of ice-cream,
chunks of biscuits or granola and chocolate shell. Once assembled, pour a spoon of maple syrup on top if desired and sprinkle some more cinnamon.