At Fry’s we wanted to celebrate different festivities from around the world by creating recipes from various countries to show the diversity and uniqueness each country holds. From South Africa, to Germany, and from New Zealand to Australia, we welcome all to gather around the holiday table!
We hope you enjoy these plant-based, Christmas-inspired recipes that you can share with your own family and friends.
- ENGLISH TOAD IN THE HOLE WITH SAUSAGES AND ROSEMARY
- NEW ZEALAND SOY AND QUINOA COUNTRY ROAST IN AN ORANGE-GLAZE
- SWEDISH CHRISTMAS MEATBALLS WITH CREAMY MASHED POTATO, GREENS AND MUSTARD
- SOUTH AFRICAN BRAAI SAUSAGES IN A BRANDY AND COLA GLAZE WITH PLUM, WALNUT AND FETA SALAD
- AMERICAN CHRISTMAS DAY BREAKFAST WAFFLES WITH CHIA NUGGETS
- AUSTRALIAN PRAWN & MANGO SKEWERS WITH LETTUCE AND SWEETCORN TACOS
- GERMAN SAUSAGE, FIG AND PECAN STUFFING
- GERMAN GINGERBREAD BUNT CAKE WITH WHITE ICING DRIZZLE
Download your ‘Festive Foods’ cookbook today: