- First slice your bananas and put them in the freezer for at least 2 hours until solid.
- Meanwhile, break your Ombar into segments and melt over a gently simmering bain-marie. Make sure you stir the chocolate whilst it’s melting to avoid it getting burnt.
- Place frozen banana slices in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour your melted chocolate into the blender with the banana mixture and blend until mixed.
- You can either eat your nice cream straight away or place the mixture back in the freezer to solidify a bit.
Remove from the fridge, scoop into nice cream balls and enjoy! Healthy never tasted so good.