Makes 6 portions
For Golden Fishless Filets:
1. Preheat conventional/toaster oven to 218°C.
2. Bake frozen fishless filet on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet for 10-12 minutes (oven) or 12-14 minutes (toaster oven) per side until golden brown, crisp and hot throughout. (Oven temperatures may vary).
For Green Curry Mayo:
1. Combine all ingredients together, cover and refrigerate.
For Cabbage Slaw & Dressing:
1. Combine soy sauce, lime juice, ginger and sesame oil in a medium bowl.
2. Whisking continuously, add the oil in a thin stream until fully incorporated.
3. Combine all slaw ingredients in a large bowl, adding the dressing to taste.
1. Brush slider buns lightly with oil and brown under a broiler until golden. Watch closely so they don’t burn.
2. Layer slaw, fishless filet, green curry mayo and avocado (if desired). If you’re feeling bold, add some sliced chili for added heat!