A super summer pud!
Allow two hours for chilling both the Tofu Cream and the Blueberry Sauce.
Whip all ingredients together in a blender until very smooth. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
- Set aside one cup of the blueberries for topping the dessert.
- Place the remaining 3 cups of blueberries in a pot with the rice syrup and lemon juice.
- Dissolve the kuzu in two tablespoons of water and add to the pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 4 minutes.
- Stir in the kuzu and simmer until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Transfer to a blender and blend to a cream.
- Pour into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Using pretty glasses and layer some blueberry sauce in the bottom and tofu cream on top.
- Continue this process of layering until the glass is full, and then top with blueberries and toasted flaked almonds, or nuts of your choice.