Making Udon Noodles the Marugame way is a long, time-consuming craft. Made daily from just three ingredients, wheat flour, salt and water in our open kitchen, we use our skill and intuition, harvesting a deep inner knowledge of the noodle.. We dream of udon being accepted as a part of everyday life here just as it is in Japan. And for us a part of that that means a commitment to 30% of our dishes being vegan.
This January, we are giving all all our Marugame Club members DOUBLE BOWL STAMPS on all vegan udon and rice dishes to enjoy ongoing freebies, treats and rewards. If you’re signing up to Marugame Club for the first time, you also get two free pieces of tempura as a welcome gift!
We would love to welcome you to one of our three existing sites (Liverpool Street, The O2 Arena, Canary Wharf) for a quick and delicious meal. You’ll walk into our kitchen, grab a tray and head up to the counter to see your food made right in front of your eyes. Exceptional quality and unbelievable value for money – that’s the Marugame way.
What are the vegan options at Marugame?
- Vegan Festive Udon – Udon with roast pumpkin in a rich soup with stuffing balls, pickled red cabbage, brussel sprouts leaves and cranberry
- Vegan Kamaage – Udon straihgt from the Kama (pot) served in Mama water with a sweet and smoky BK vegetable dashi for dipping
- Vegan Kimchi Udon – Udon with Kimchi, abbage, red peppers, onions, carrots and bean sprouts.
- Vegan Kake – Udon in a light umami packed vegetable dashi broth. The ultimate Japanese comfort food.
- Vegan BK – Udon in a rich broth
- Vegan Curry Udon
- Curry Rice – Mildly spicy vegetable curry and steamed rice.
- Aubergine Katsu Curry
- Tempura Brussel Sprouts
- Festive Pumpkin Tempura
- Katsu Aubergine Tempura
- Individual Vegetable Gyoza – fried
- Courgette Tempura
- Pumpkin Korokke
- Sweet Potato Tempura
- Wasabi Omusubi – Rice ball with wasabi
- Rice bowl
Information accurate as of 29/12/2022.