Spaghetti House is a family business specialising in Italian food. They opened their first restaurant back in 1955 and now have 10 restaurants across Central London.
What are the vegan options at Spaghetti House? They have a special menu just for Veganuary and are offering 10% off all vegan options in January!
- Minestrone – Traditional home-made vegetable soup & pasta
- Bruschetta al Pomodoro – Chopped Roma tomatoes fresh basil, garlic, oregano & extra virgin olive oil on toasted Pugliese bread
- Spaghetti pomodoro – Spaghetti with San Marzano tomato sauce & fresh basil
- Maccheroni vegani – Maccheroni pasta tossed in a vegan Seitan & tomato sauce
- Penne all’arrabbiata – Penne pasta tossed in our homemade arrabbiata sauce, tomato, red chilli & fresh herb
This information is accurate as of 07/12/2021.