Spaghetti House is a family business specialising in Italian food. They opened their first restaurant back in 1955 and now have 10 restaurants across Central London.
What are the vegan options at Spaghetti House?
- Minestrone – Traditional home-made vegetable soup & pasta
- Bruschetta al Pomodoro – Chopped Roma tomatoes fresh basil, garlic, oregano & extra virgin olive oil on toasted Pugliese bread
- Spaghetti pomodoro – Spaghetti with San Marzano tomato sauce & fresh basil
- Maccheroni vegani – Maccheroni pasta tossed in a vegan Seitan & tomato sauce
- Pizza Leggera – Tomato, grilled vegetables, onion, olives, sundried tomatos & vegan mozzarella.
- Penne all’arrabbiata – Penne pasta tossed in our homemade arrabbiata sauce, tomato, red chilli & fresh herb
This information is accurate as of 07/11/2022.